Another holiday is coming faster than we realize. Father’s Day is just a week away but we’re here to help. With ideas from my brothers and Erich this gift guide is definitely full of some good stuff! I know it’s a little last minute but I hope it at least inspires you for some ideas!
Remember most these links are affiliate links so I definitely appreciate it when you shop from the links in the post! I put everything into categories so it’ll really help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
With summer here to stay the weekends are best spent outdoors. With all these great tools and BBQ gear you can truly enjoy the outdoors right in your backyard.
- Flatware Organizer with Napkin Holder
- Bluetooth Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer
- BBQ Grilling Accessories, Grill Tools Set
- Picnic Flatware Caddy with Paper Towel Holder – some photos showed storing cups in the center piece too.
FAMILY GAME TIME
These are some of my family’s favorite games. Ironically our dad isn’t one for game time haha. You gotta find a GOOD one for him to want to join in. But we always stay up way late playing games whenever we’re all together.
- Codenames Board Game here is a Disney Version too for younger families
- Skip-Bo Card Game
- Catan: Family Edition Board Game
These outdoor games are some of our summer favorites. Always fun to pull out and play after a good outdoor meal.
Helping dad feel his best self with some self care. Whether you’re adding to his staples, giving him a new tool, or trying something new these are great gifts.
- Remington All in 1 Beard Trimmer Kit
- Philips Norelco Series 300 Mutigroom Men’s Electric trimmer
- hims Everyday Moisturizer, hims Vitamin C Serum, hims Goodnight Wrinkle Cream
- Wahl color Pro Cordless Hair Clipper – Easy Color Coded Guide
UPDATE THE WARDROBE
You know this was going to make it on the list! With just a few pieces you can totally revamp a wardrobe. These are great staples for a father’s closet.
- Stretch Skinny Fit Oxford Shirt
- Varsity Bomber Jacket
- Denim Trucker Jacket
- Slub Henley T-Shirt
- Nike Men’s NSW Club Jogger
- Soft Wear Skinny Jeans with GapFlex
- Slim Jeans with GapFlex
THE LITTLE THINGS
These last few are just odds and ends that help make life a little bit better. The little gifts that mean a whole lot. Even some gift ideas that are more about the quality time!
- Zak Designs 30 oz Tumbler
- Intant Pot Air Fryer Lid
- Cuisinart EasyPop Popcorn Maker
- James Leather Card Case
- Round of golf
- Car wash/detailing certificate
- Gift card to their favorite restaurant for lunches
Hope you enjoy your holiday celebrating the great guys in your life. Whether it’s your father, husband, baby daddy, grandparent, etc. They have all played a role in your life that has shaped you to who you are today. Happy Father’s Day!