This months haul is all about the sandals! Sadly I wasn’t able to try as many styles as I would have liked this round, but there are so many amazing styles of sandals out there. There are plenty to share with you!
Sandals are a great piece because they can be dressed up or dressed down so easily. They truly go with everything! They are definitely a summer staple. And you can find a great pair easily within budget. All these styles are under $25! No need to break the bank.
A great beach go to. Can get wet and sandy and you don’t have to feel bad about it. I liked how these styles were a little nicer. They would be so cute with jeans and a button up top.
- Ava Flip Flop Sandals
- AEO Braided Flip Flop
- Ava Flip Flop Sandals
- Bobbie Braided Thong Flip Flop Sandals
- Basic Flip-Flops
These first pairs are my all time favorite sandal. I have three colors and always wear them. They’re nice enough to wear with dresses and skirts, but casual enough I don’t feel bad wearing them to the pool. I think I’ve even gotten a couple pair pretty wet and you can’t even tell.
- Faux-Leather Double-Strap Slide Sandals – black or brown
- Faux-Leather Double-Strap Slide Sandals – blush pink
- Double-Strap Chambray Slide Sandals
- Faux-Leather Variegated Double-Strap Slide Sandals
- Knotted-Twist Slide Sandals – all four colors
All these styles are so cute! Lot’s of color options which is always fun for sandals.
- AEO Braided Straps Sandal
- Anabeth Woven Cross-band Slide Sandals
- Lalli Strappy Woven Slide Sandals
- Lissie Woven Toe Ring Slide Sandals
- Luz Huarache Sandals
- Maritza Multi Strap Toe Slide Sandals – black, white, and brown
- Cute Toe-Strap Sandals – all colors
A slip on with some extra help. This style of sandal is so nice for running errands and running around chasing your littles. They’re easy to get on with a rush out the door but will stay on all day. Especially the styles where the buckle is on the back.
- Faux-Leather T-Strap Sandals for Women
- Strappy Faux-Leather Slingback Sandals for Women
- Donddi Ankle Strap Sandal
- Foyle Sandal
- Sienna Ankle Strap Sandal – black
- Sienna Ankle Strap Sandal – brown
- Malia Two Strap Ankle Sandals – black and cheetah
- Lady T Strap Sandals – brown, gold, and tan
- Anabel Braided Thong Ankle Strap Sandals – brown and black
- Lightweight Slingback Sandal – five color options
- Universal Sandals Olive
These sandals pair great with dresses because it creates almost a heel effect. These can be great for traveling because they definitely aren’t going to come off or get lost.
- Faux-Suede Lace-Up Gladiator Sandals for Women – pink, cheetah, yellow
- Alva Faux Leather Gladiator Sandals – tan, black
Another set that is all about convenience. And look how cute these all are! The chambray and tan pair would seriously go with everything because they are both such great neutral colors.
- Sylvie Sandal -black
- Sylvie Sandal – gold
- Patty Ankle Strap Sandals – brown and coral, black, chambray and tan
- Paisley Elastic Ankle Strap Sandals – olive and black
I love a nice thick strappy sandal. It just seems to give it more character and can create a more bold and casual look.
- AEO Strappy Comfort Sandal
- Textured Slide Sandals for Women
- Crisscross Faux-Leather Slingback Sandals for Women – gold and black
- AEO Woven Slide Sandal
- Bryton Woven Slide Sandals – yellow and tan
- Keira Two Piece Slide Sandals – white, red, and black
- Annalise Asymmetrical Slide Sandals – black and white
You do not find these often under $25, so these styles are definitely budget friendly. Such a popular sandal because they give you height without heels. And truly can be dressed up or down. These are my favorite sandals to wear with dresses because they don’t dress it down at all.
- AEO Snakeskin Flatform Wedge
- Elastic Band Espadrille Platform Sandal
- Scalloped Band Platform Sandals – cheetah and black, also available in tan
Alright! If you did not find a pair you love in this haul, then you probably don’t need sandals haha. There are SO many great sandals to chose from and add to your wardrobe. I love when a pair of shoes can go with whatever I need it to. And as always I appreciate when you shop through the links posted. Thanks!