It’s here, it’s finally here! My favorite holiday to celebrate and especially to dress up for. The week of the Fourth has always been filled with summer adventures, family, friends, and all the sunshine. I cannot think of a Fourth of July I didn’t love. And last year our little dudes joined in for the fun just in time so our July week just keeps getting better!!
I’m super excited to share with you my outfit ideas, along with some ideas from Karli at Everyday Ellis. She always shares the cutest outfits and try-ons so be sure to give her a follow. I’ve looked up to her for years now and couldn’t be more pumped to team up.
I’ve got four of my favorite Fourth of July outfits, and additional pieces. Then you can head over to Karli’s post HERE to get even more ideas!
PATTERNS AND A JUMPSUIT
You really can’t go wrong with wearing whatever red, white, and blue you can find. I love these jumpsuits from Old Navy so I had to snag this red one for the holiday. With it’s solid color it’s perfect for pairing with stripes, or even stars.
I love mixing up layers. Putting the shirt above the jumpsuit gave it a new look and more options with how to wear it. Tying the blouse at the waist gave me my curves back, even though I loved the boyfriend style wearing it untied gave.
More for patterns and jumpsuits
- Ivy Top in Red code CATHV35
- Kelligan Top in Blue code CATHV35
- Amber Top code CATHERINE10
- Iris Jumpsuit in Red code CATH10
- Kayla Jumpsuit code CATH10
- Celine Top in Navy and Red code CATH10
- Stretch Woven Jumpsuit also in Plus Size
- Women’s Slim Fit Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- Striped Linen-Blend Cami Jumpsuit for Women
- EveryWear Striped Short-Sleeve Tee for Women
- Textured Open-Knit Button-Front Cardigan for Women
Sometimes the heat catches up quick by time July comes so a dress is a great option. I have been putting bike shorts under my dresses this year and LOVING it. It keeps everything tucked in, but also creates a stress free outfit. Dresses are also easy outfits to dress up or down for whatever activities the Fourth of July brings.
More flowy dresses
- Wren Pleated Dress code CAT25
- Amaya Button Dress Blue code CAT25
- Georgia Plaid Dress Navy code CAT25
- Spicer Tier Dress code CONFIDENT10
- Karly Checker Print Dress code CONFIDENT10
- Harriet Dress code CATH15
- Beachside Dress code CATHV35
- Bethany Dress code CATHV35
- Karissa Dress code CATH10
- Sienna Dress code CATH10
- Women’s Sleeveless Dress
- Women’s Sleeveless Tiered Dress – blue
- Women’s Sleeveless Tiered Dress – red
PATRIOTIC TEE AND JEANS
I always feel like the Fourth is crammed with so many different activities and this outfit is a great way to be prepared for whatever comes your way. From the picnics to the pool you’ll stay comfy and patriotic.
More for patriotic tee and jeans
- Made in ‘Merica code CAT25
- American Lips Tee code CAT25
- USA Graphic Tee code CAT25
- KanCan Julian Distressed Jeans code CAT25
- Ellison Distressed Jeans White code CAT25
- Adrien Frayed Bermuda Shorts code CONFIDENT10
- Starla Flag Graphic Tee code CONFIDENT10
- USA Embroidered Top code CONFIDENT10
- USA Tee White of in Gray code CATH15
- Martin Mom Jeans code CATH15
- USA Top Navy
- Women’s USA Tie-Dye Graphic Tank Top
- Womens Casual V Neck Short Sleeve T Shirts
- Women’s Flare High Waisted Button Fly Jeans
- Women’s High Waisted Boyfriend Destressed Jeans
I always have a layer with me! Again, the day just gets so busy you almost have to be ready for whatever might come your way once you leave your house. I always have a sweatshirt in the car because it always seems to get chilly for fireworks. It’s a perfect layer to go with your jeans or shorts and can cover up whatever sort of top you are wearing.
Trust me when I say you will feel like a gold medal Olympian when you wear this windbreaker. Lightweight and pockets make it a perfect Fourth of July layer.
More for layer up!
- Women’s USA Graphic Sweatshirt (Regular and Plus size)
- Women’s American Flag Print Sweatshirt Long Sleeve Pullover Hoodies
- French Terry Cinched-Hem 1/2-Zip Sweatshirt for Women
- Relaxed Vintage Crew-Neck Sweatshirt for Women
- USA Pullover in White or in Gray code CATH15
MORE GREAT FINDS
- High-Waisted Frayed-Hem White Jean Skirt for Women
- EveryWear Americana Dip-Dye Tee for Women
- High-Waisted Distressed Power Slim Straight Jeans For Women
- Women’s Plus Size Short Sleeve Blouse
- Women’s Puff Short Sleeve Woven Dress
- Women’s V-Neck Sweater Tank Top
- Reaching For Stars and Stripes Tee White
- Women’s Sleeveless Tie Shoulder Dress
- Vintage USA Stripes Cropped Graphic Tee Navy
- New Ideas Jumpsuit Blue
Such a fun time to dress up for a holiday and show some spirit. I truly can’t get enough ideas!! Be sure to go HERE for Karli’s post for all her cute ideas and pieces. Seriously, she finds the cutest stuff!
Hope you enjoy your holiday and stay safe!